Description de l'offre
The AWS Demand Planning team is responsible for growing the world's largest Cloud. We forecast customer demand, build inventory replenishment system, and drive utilization improvement for all AWS services.
What we own:
· Building a world-class forecasting platform that scales to handling billions of time series data in real time.
· Expanding inventory replenishment models and systems for each AWS service in the fast-growing AWS product portfolio.
· Finding out the optimal tradeoff between AWS service availability and fleet utilization.
· Driving fleet utilization improvement where each 1% means millions of additional free cash flow.
· Automating tactical and strategic capacity planning tools to optimize for service availability and infrastructure cost.
What you will learn:
· Inventory management and supply chain management for the Cloud.
· Resource management and admission control for the Cloud.
· The internals of all AWS services.
· How to build large scale distributed systems for both internal and external AWS customers.
Forecasting, Statistics, Machine Learning, Optimization, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, AWS, Cloud, Cloud Computing, EC2, S3, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Java, C++, object oriented, Java, distributed systems, high availability, scalability, concurrent
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of work experience or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 1+ year of work experience
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl