Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Help bring the magic of Alexa to FireTV!
Be part of a fast-paced, agile and innovative team who is bringing new multi-modal, integrated voice with GUI, experiences to FireTV in a startup like environment.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
The Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire, Echo and FireTV are revolutionary consumer devices that have become the #1 best-selling Amazon products. They are among the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at both Amazon and the entire consumer electronics industry. We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team in building application software. This is an enormous opportunity to lead the design, architecture, and implementation of products used every day by people you know.
In this role, you will:
· Do mobile application software design and development
· Contribute expert-level development skills to develop performant consumer facing experiences for TV
· Write clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
· Work closely with internal teams to prioritize, design and build custom applications
· Interact directly with internal and external partners to identify app requirements
As a Software Developer, you will be a work with a team of engineers in design, development, and testing of a range of products and features. A successful candidate will work developing user-facing experiences, strong technical abilities, excellent task management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a high impact environment. In this role, you will:
· Prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery
· Contribute to the overall systems development lifecycle of key product subsystems
· Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments
· Manage day-to-day activities within an Agile/Scrum environment
· Work closely with the engineers to develop the best technical design and approach
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 1+ year relevant work experience
· 1+ years of professional experience in software development
· 1+ years of demonstrated experience in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Software development experience in Java, Linux/UNIX, Android, or relevant technologies.