Description de l'offre
Amazon Elastic Container Service team (Amazon ECS) is looking for Software Development Engineers (SDEs) to help drive the development of new features, functionality, and capabilities. The Amazon Elastic Container Service team is building a core set of services that allow our customers to run, manage, and deploy Docker containers at scale. Our goal is to make it easy for customers to build and scale highly-available clusters, services, and batch jobs. This team addresses very unique scaling challenges that directly impact how developers and organizations consume computing capacity in the cloud.
You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are both smart and passionate about cloud computing.
To learn more about Amazon Elastic Container Service:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 3+ years of software development experience (Java, C, C++, Go)
* Strong fundamentals in data structures and object-oriented design
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up like development environment
* Passion for building and operating highly-available services