The Address Intelligence and Experience (AIX) team is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join one of its engineering teams which plays a crucial role in delivering packages in a predictable and cost-optimized way. As same-day delivery and 1-hour delivery expectations by customers become a norm, innovative solutions will be required to ensure correctness of an address, to predict the best times for delivery, and to deliver packages to the address at optimum cost.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will apply your craft while designing, implementing, testing, and operating a set of products that ensure every address is deliverable in predictable time and cost. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, stand out among peers for their technical ability, formidable system design chops, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· Write a lot of code
· Design and implement new features from specification to final test
· Create metrics for monitoring and measuring the success of our products
· Work in an agile development environment, where you are always focused on the most important things
· Influence the future direction of our products
· Have fun in a challenging and rewarding environment