Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building new experiences that have measurable impact to the business? Do you obsess over details in order to improve the customer experience? Do you want to impact the personal photo/video space? If this piqued your interest, you should join our team!
What you will do here
You will join a recently formed and rapidly expanding team that owns cross-platform development and optimization of personalized photo and video experiences across the customer lifecycle. We are building new tools and experiences to reduce friction and improve relevancy of our customer interactions. We are growing the Amazon Photos product and need your expertise to ensure our software is designed to be highly performant, reliable, and maintainable.
In this role you will:
· Have a test-first mentality to prevent issues from affecting customers. You understand the nuances and challenges with cross-platform development.
· Write maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews, write technical design documents, and participate in technical design discussions.
· Work in a team environment to collaborate and strive for consensus by making data-driven decisions.
· Design, develop, and deploy custom React Native components. Advocate for code reusability across multiple products. Have the ability to span the full-stack whenever necessary.
· Work in an Agile/Kanban environment to continuously deliver high quality software.
· Have a high attention to detail, working closely with business and technical stakeholders to drive measurable results.
What you will get from us:
We are a team that cares about your work-life balance, while challenging you to solve problems at Amazon scale. You will be part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue your personal and professional growth. You will build software that will improve people's lives.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis