Description de l'offre
At Amazon Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Echo or Fire TV. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
To understand our customers and create a real-time flexible conversational experience, we need access to data both in batch and near-real time. You will build the necessary infrastructure to support these scenarios for the Alexa Shopping teams. You will also help to define and track Conversation Quality metrics and use data-driven approach to improve end-user experiences.
In this role, you will have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. You will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages. You will build and operate massively scalable services while also developing delightful app experiences. You will be working closely with multiple product managers and engineers from partner teams in Speech Recognition, Amazon Machine Learning, and Amazon Retail.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in related field.
· 3+ years of professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++ or Objective C