Description de l'offre
Amazon is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Irvine, CA.
As a developer on the team you'll drive improvements to our technology, collaborating with sharp engineers and highly-engaged users to ship code continuously. We have many domains ranging from transactional backend systems, to complex optimization problems, to customer facing mobile apps. If you love building world-class software of any time, we have a place for you.
We're truly an Agile shop: we work closely with users, deliver features with high frequency, can pivot on a dime when needed, and are passionate about test coverage, refactoring, and paying off technical debt. We use a broad array of modern technologies, picking the right tool for the job at hand.
We're looking for software development leaders who share our passion for continuously improving the customer experience, who are motivated by challenging problems. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, Scala, Ruby, C#, etc.