Description de l'offre
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. Our team delivers movies and TV shows instantly to PCs, portable devices, consoles, and TVs worldwide.
We are seeking software development engineers to join our growing Amazon Prime Video Mobile team. You will be part of a team engineering the most customer centric video playback experience for iPad and iPhone delivering great content such as The Grand Tour to millions of customers globally. The successful candidate will take pride in the work they deliver and have a passion for building exciting cutting-edge features that delight customers.
As part of the team developing video applications for iOS you will be working on a range of exciting features that will deliver the best in class video experience for Prime Video customers. In addition to innovating on iOS to continually raise the bar on the customer experience, you will also relish the opportunity of shaping the future of Amazon's mobile video platform as we adopt new technology stacks to increase agility and cross-platform collaboration.
Your development work will be balanced with sound engineering practices including agile development, continuous integration and automated testing. Your goal is to build the best video playback application for the world's most customer centric company.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.