Description de l'offre
Do you want to be part of a team that design and implement critical payment related services for Amazon with air-tight security and five-nine availability, that serve millions of requests per minute? Do you want to be part of a fun group that explores cutting edge technology, with a culture of learning from each other and developing each other? Do you want to be part of an organization that will be in the center of projects that will shape the future of the payments industry? If you answer yes to any of the questions above, this position is for you!
As a software development engineer, you will:
· Define, design, and implement multi-tier distributed services that secure and serve customers' payment data, support cool new initiatives such as mobile payment, and provide first-class customer experience on Amazon's websites and mobile devices.
· Lead the team in designing, implementing, and testing of major features in the next generation of Amazon's payments platform.
· Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
· Effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc).
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
· 2+ years professional experience in software development Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl