Description de l'offre
Help us protect all Amazon customers, from Prime Now to Fulfilment Centers. We are looking for a security focused software development engineer who wants to make a difference to ensure that protecting customer data is at the forefront of all development.
What you will work on:
You will work on a team of talented software developers and security engineers to build tools used by all Amazon developers. These tools will help identify and eliminate security issues throughout the software development lifecycle. You will be challenged by scale and latency constraints as you build features that delight your users, and you will learn about and integrate with critical systems across Amazon. We believe in experimentation, iterating quickly and getting feedback from our customers.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative, customer and details obsessed Software Development Engineer with a solid background building applications using Java or C#. In addition to being technically deep you need to have exceptional product ownership and the ability to own a project from inception through to deployment and operations. You will need the ability to have a long term technical vision, while also integrating feedback from customers and taking into consideration the long-term impact of any decisions. We need someone who loves learning and wants to work with an experienced team in a quick moving, agile and highly collaborative environment.
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, C/C++, C#)
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis)
· Candidates must have experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field