Description de l'offre
We're looking for software developers who love solving hard problems.
Our problems involve
· machine learning
· stringent latency requirements
· complex dependency chains
· simplify complex problems
· manage projects end-to-end
· build effective relationships with the team, stakeholders, customers
· craft solid designs and beautiful code
“Customer obsession rather than competitor obsession, eagerness to invent and pioneer, willingness to fail, the patience to think long-term, and the taking of professional pride in operational excellence.”
Who we are?
We're the team building Marketing Automation and Payments Learning Engine (Maple), a machine learning platform serving billions of impressions per year through Amazon's purchase path, offering Amazon and third party payment products and services. We're a team of 30+ professionals in multiple fields: software, business intelligence, research science, product management. Some of us are new. Some of us participated in creating the platform five years ago; we're still here. We love what we do.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
· 2+ years' full-time experience in software design and development.
· Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, Python).
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
· A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done