Description de l'offre
“Alexa, find me a job where I can create and innovate.” Yes, Alexa can make your wishes come true!
On the Alexa Voice Service team, you'll build software to enable Alexa's capabilities everywhere – in speakers, appliances, wearables, robots, and more! We're working with industry leaders to seamlessly integrate Alexa into any and all devices. It's awesome, and will change the way millions of people interact with their homes, cars and even their workplace.
If you're passionate about greenfield engineering opportunities and love to solve problems that have never been encountered before – this is the job for you. If you have an insatiable thirst to learn – you'll absolutely love this job. Imagine working together with other teams to architect solutions that define how customers interact with Alexa. You'll own your work from design to deployment, evangelize it and ensure its operational excellence in production.
Become a builder, an innovator, and game changer by joining the AVS team. Let's build something special, and have a ton of fun doing it!
As a member of the team, you will:
· Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary language is Java
· Empower companies and developers from around the world to embed Alexa into their devices and products
· Participate in setting the technical vision for Alexa Voice Service in alignment with our Product team
· Drive and lead software design, development standards, team processes and code reviews
· Design and implement features for new products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks
· Mentor junior team members, help to maintain appropriate unit test coverage, code documentation and software structure
· Distill and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 1+ years of professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++ or Objective C