Description de l'offre
Do you have a passion for creating end-to-end solutions? Do you like working closely with your users? Do you enjoy working in an agile entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
The Security Intelligence Platform team, part of Consumer Cloud Security at Amazon, enables the monitoring of and response to malicious activity on the Amazon network. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer who has passion to build Big Data Security Intelligent Platform and create engaging and high quality customer experiences.
As an engineer on the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. Your work will include front-end UI design, back-end database design, building data pipelines and everything in between.
In this role you get to work with Security Engineers in solving their problems in protecting Amazon and its customers.
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field .
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 6+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
· Excellent problem solving, and complexity analysis skills
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, Scala.