Description de l'offre
Are you passionate to code and develop edge visualizations frameworks and analytics tools? Are you looking for solving ambiguous problems and leading challenging technological projects? Amazon's Digital Content and Commerce Platform division needs a new talented Software Development Engineer to be part of its foundational technologies team, to design, code and influence a wide set of teams across Amazon that are using key systems to serve the broader Amazon's customer base. The Digital Content and Commerce Services team handles publishing and purchases of all digital content sold on Amazon.com such as Kindle eBooks, Amazon AppStore for Android, Amazon MP3, and Amazon Instant Video.
The role requires to analyze, design, code, support and maintain an end to end visualization framework. We are looking for software developers to design and build a large data ingestion platform to enable system visibility across teams in Amazon. You'll work with core AWS technologies like Kinesis, EC2, Elasticsearch, S3, Dynamo and others, to make Jarvis the leading visualization platform and to expand its current capabilities. You'll have the opportunity to lead a variety of projects, from onboarding and autoscaling, to message ingestion and visualization, with immediate impact to our customers. You'll closely with customer to capture their feedback and use cases to define priorities and create new ways to help them improve their operations.
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience, or Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience
· 5+ years professional experience in software development
· 2+ years of experience with object-oriented design and data structures
· 2+ years of industry experience in, at least, one modern programming language, such as Java or C#
· Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
· Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas - Data Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals, Programming Skills
· Strong understanding of system performance and scaling.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.