Description de l'offre
Amazon Alexa is the cloud-based voice service behind Amazon Echo. We are hiring software engineers who share our passion for enabling it on all IoT devices and not just Echo. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We’re seeking software developers with industry experience who are passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction, operational performance, and growing market segment share. If developing new highly scalable services interests you, we have the right challenge for you. You should have a good understanding of communication networks and audio streaming. You will define and implement APIs to address the specific needs of memory constrained devices and provide tooling to increase the ease of use. Experience with embedded software development will be helpful.
· Design, build and optimize the services for connecting embedded device to Alexa
· Develop operational tools and process to ensure high availability of the service with minimal effort
· Recruit, interview and hire software developers
· Mentor junior software developers and grow their skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of studies
· 1-3 years of industry software development experience using Java, C++ or other programming languages (or a Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of studies)