Description de l'offre
Amazon Silk is the AWS-backed browser that powers Kindle Fire devices. It is based on the Chromium Open Source project and, as such, developers contribute much of their code back to this project. Our goal is to build and deliver the best browsing experience for our customers.
We are seeking a developer to maintain and enhance the build and testing infrastructure that enables and empowers our engineers.
Python and Java are the languages we utilize most for our work so experience with these languages is key. Experience with build/verification systems and the best practices around continuous integration and continuous delivery is also critical.
Additionally, because the Kindle is an android platform, Android/Java development experience is beneficial. The qualified candidate may also create AWS-backed services to optimize our operations and metrics collection.
In addition to the technical skills listed, the ideal person has demonstrated a career of continued growth, expanding technical influence and responsibility, and dedication to developing incredible software.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python