Description de l'offre
Are you interested in making history and building an Amazon service?
Amazon is working on a service to fill the unmet needs of a large segment of new and prospective customers. We are looking for a passionate Sr. Software Development Engineer to help us build the service from the ground up.
The ideal candidate enjoys working on complex software problems, possesses analytical, design and problem-solving skills, and is experienced in building and operating large scale systems. This role relies on your abilities to design large-scale distributed systems and develop andtest a highly scalable and available service to Amazon customers. You will design and build new features, identify and investigate new technologies, prototype solutions, and test and review changes, to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you must have the aptitude to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 2+ years of relevant engineering experience
· Experience with OOD and object oriented languages
· Experience designing new systems for scale and flexibility from the ground up
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
· Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, C++, or C#)
· Open Source tools know-how (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins...)