Description de l'offre
We're looking for software developers who love solving hard problems.
Our problems involve
· machine learning
· stringent latency requirements
· complex dependency chains
· simplify complex problems
· manage projects end-to-end
· build effective relationships with the team, stakeholders, customers
· craft solid designs and beautiful code
“Customer obsession rather than competitor obsession, eagerness to invent and pioneer, willingness to fail, the patience to think long-term, and the taking of professional pride in operational excellence.”
Who we are?
We're the team building MAPLE, a platform serving billions of impressions per year through Amazon's purchase path, offering Amazon and third party payment products and services. We're a team of 30+ professionals in multiple fields: software, business intelligence, research science, product management. Some of us are new. Some of us participated in creating the platform five years ago; we're still here. We love what we do.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
· Proficient in OOD/OOA, algorithms, data structures and big-O analysis
· 3+ years developing high quality, production software
· Proficient in web technologies