Description de l'offre
Alexa Communications team is looking for software engineers who are interested in building Communications capabilities with us. We solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. You can make history with us, and the good news is that we've only just begun!
For our new team we are looking for passionate, curious, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that will revolutionize the industry. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know. Running with the spirit and energy of a start-up, our team is focused on leveraging emerging technologies (Alexa voice recognition) to create new product offerings in the space of Communications.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about an opportunity to build elegant systems in the most efficient ways, pushing the limits of current technology and challenging the status quo.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and launch core product features
· Influence our overall strategy by helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
· Create world class software and Alexa experiences
· Interact with cross-functional engineering teams across the company
· Dive into and take ownership of mission critical software puzzles
· Participate in and drive design reviews
• A Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming.