Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can drive the development of a web engine that powers applications on consumer electronic devices. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
As a Software Development Engineer – Web Technologies, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for the architecture of software solutions, the determining of current limitations and compatibilities between subsystems, the selection of new concepts and methodology, and the development of major routines and utilities
· Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications
· Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver exceptional-quality work on tight schedules
· Develop embedded software solutions
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
· 2+ years of experience in software development in C/C++ and Java
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
· Design and architecture experience, as well as knowledge of object oriented design patterns
· Experience working on a large scale deployments and performance tuning.
· Experience working with Android distributions