Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The DSCOT Technology team develops and supports systems and processes that make planning, manufacturing, launching and supporting our devices as efficient and frictionless as possible. We are growing and looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to help build our Supply Chain and OPs platform. We own and build platforms to support everything from Supply Planning, Materials Management, Product Lifecycle Management to Device Costing, among others. Come join the team that helps Amazon invent and innovate the Amazon Devices Supply chain and work with the best and the brightest in the industry!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· 3+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years of experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· 3+ years of experience and understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
· 1+ year of experience building large scale, high-performance systems in a complex, multi-tiered, distributed environment