Description de l'offre
Working at Amazon Robotics
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics, Robotic Operation Management “ROM” development organization provides comprehensive Robotic management applications to simplify the setup, management, and analysis of Amazon fulfillment networks. We are seeking a software engineer with experience in the development and deployment of complex, software running in a highly distributed environment with an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability. The candidate must have a solid foundation in full stack development, possesses strong communication and technical leadership skills, and enjoys problem solving both independently and in team settings. This individual must have prior experience contributing to and successfully launching software that improves a major portion of a product or application.
· Bachelor's degree in CS/EE or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience designing and implementing highly scalable and large enterprise software solutions in Java in an agile environment
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis; experience with multithreading and concurrency
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving quality into design and implementation, operational excellence and best practices
· Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional software teams to influence team productivity
· Effective at leading complex troubleshooting efforts in high impact situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills