Description de l'offre
Would you like to be part of a team that is solving business problems through innovative technology? Would you like to know how you can use innovative technology to merge our customers' physical and online worlds into one unique and delightful shopping experience?
The Team: Amazon Books is a brick and mortar store that offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices. It is a magical experience that combines the best parts of a neighborhood bookstore with Amazon.com's low prices and the expertise of passionate, knowledgeable staff who tailor their approach to the unique needs of each customer.
This team owns the first physical Point of Sale system developed in Amazon and used across all Amazon Books stores. The focus of the team is to build and expand a state of the art, highly secure and polished Point of Sale system for Amazon Books.
The ideal candidate is excited by technology, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, excited to work in a “green field”, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- 1+ years overall development/technical support experience
- Knowledge of Java based technologies
- Experience in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Programming experience in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++