Description de l'offre
Do you want to join Amazon's rapidly growing and incredibly innovative Advertising business? Great advertising helps our customers discover products they will love. The Self-service Adoption team ensures Advertisers can easily use tools to launch their campaigns independently. We are looking for a pioneering and collaborative Software Engineer to work in our unique, product-focused “2-pizza team.” You will sit side-by-side with product owners, contributing to the new ideas that will become your projects. You will build applications and that provide the right help in the right place at the right time. You will also have the opportunity to guide a junior engineer and flex basic TPM skills, in addition to writing code.
If you are a Software Development Engineer who is interested in being close to the business problems, wants to broaden your leadership skills, and are passionate about delivering world class user experiences, we would love to talk to you.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl