Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building services and platforms to solve the problems faced by today's global digital businesses? At Digital Content Engineering group, we build services that power Amazon's digital businesses, right from Ebooks to Amazon Video to Alexa. We provide a la carte services to streamline the digital content lifecycle - creation, maintenance, scaling, consumption and distribution. If building such services to enable teams in Amazon to deliver their business use cases much faster and to maintain edge over the competitors interests you, then this is the place to be.
Amazon Digital Content Engineering team is looking for a passionate software development engineer to join our team to build the next generation services that pioneers the best customer experience. This is a great opportunity to build the software that serves as the foundation for other business in Amazon for the years to come. You will get to work on cutting-edge technologies and solve complex problems using latest AWS services.
We're looking for an outstanding engineer to join our Digital Content engineering group who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our partner teams. We're looking for people who innovate, and love solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience, or Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience
· 5+ years professional experience in software development
· 2+ years of experience with object-oriented design and data structures
· 2+ years of industry experience in, at least, one modern programming language, such as Java or C#
· Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
· Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas - Data Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals, Programming Skills,
· Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
· Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
· Linux system development experience is a plus.
· Java, J2EE experience is a plus
· Work in enterprise level scalable systems is a plus