Description de l'offre
The Amazon Gift Cards organization has several positions available for creative and independent engineers with a passion for scalable, high-performance services to define and build Amazon's stored value systems. We offer the Internet's premier gift card, and we are continuing to grow and expand our business with innovative stored value products.
As a member of the Amazon Gift Cards team, you will invent new features, develop distributed services, and build a massively scalable, rock-solid platform solution using object-oriented Java on various UNIX-flavored platforms. We are a fast-paced environment, using agile methodology and lightweight SOA design patterns. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in high-volume websites, distributed systems and databases, performance and scalability, we'd like to talk to you.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years of software development experience
· Possess deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Demonstrated the ability to take a project from scoping requirements through to actual launch of project
· Demonstrated the ability to develop business-critical software using modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java.