Description de l'offre
The Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Team is building the world's most comprehensive and effective EAM program and asset management database. This is a huge challenge considering the considerable asset inventory and rapid growth of Amazon. To accomplish our goals, we are interested in finding top candidates that are ready to take on challenges, obsess over customers, and lead change. The EAM Team administrates the EAM Program via our software platform, master data management strategy, configuration and solutions, deployment, BI Reporting and KPI development, training and documentation. The EAM program is being deployed in the Fulfillment Centers, Data Center, and EU networks across many stakeholder groups.
We are looking for a successful and outstanding Software Development Engineer SDE to help develop our EAM application and related tools so we can improve the reliability of our assets. Lead the optimizing and scaling of the application. The SDE must be able to work with others to understand requirements so they can build applications that are user friendly and intuitive. The SDE would create customer facing applications, data or application integrations, and optimize existing code. EAM uses data from many sources, reducing waste of many tools and streamlining process is key to our success.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 4+ years of relevant work experience
· 3+ years of professional experience in software development building production software systems
· 3+ years of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 3+ years of experience in C, C++, C# development, XML, JSON
· 3+ years of experience working in application - ASP.Net, RestFull API, SOAP
· 3+ Year of experience in Database concepts like TSQL, Database Designing, Stored Procedures, Trigger, and at least one of the no –SQL solution. · 3+ years of experience in C, C++, C# development, XML, JSON
· Proficient in OOPS