Ever wanted to work in a startup environment that operates at a huge scale? Amazon Identity Services is the right place for you. You define, design, implement, operate, scale and grow your solutions from the ground up. In our customer obsessed culture, we are thinking big and innovating to find the next set of experiences that make customers get more value while spending less time and effort on Amazon. You get to work with the smartest people on high impact projects while also continuously learning and having fun.
Identity Services owns the identity and account information for all users of Amazon's e-Commerce Platform, whether they are buyers, sellers or AWS developers across all platforms. Every aspect of Amazon’s business interacts with our systems, if our systems are not up and running the company stops. The company counts on us to rapidly deliver new, easy to use features in order to continue to grow at Amazon pace. We're the hub of Amazon's massive, worldwide service-oriented architecture.
We are looking for engineers that have a passion for solving problems to provide a seamless experience across web, mobile devices, devices in the living room, and beyond.
· Translate technical requirements into design and develop the same
· Design, implement and enhance components of business-critical software systems
· Be very hands-on; participate in designs, develop code
· Responsible for real-time operational support of the team’s functional areas
· Maintain current technical knowledge to support technology advancements
· Must be able to work with minimum technical supervision and supplemental engineering support
· Works well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements