Description de l'offre
Amazon is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers
In this position, we are looking for an engineer with deep service orientated expertise and experienced with variety of technologies. We are looking for someone who understands developing innovative services in the cloud, leveraging the best technologies AWS has to offer, and can build software at scale. We need someone who is motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with technologies to rapidly produce prototypes. You will outline paths from prototype to product. You will need to contribute to the professional development of colleagues through mentoring, improving their technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards.
· Be heavily involved with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting experiences.
· Design new, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and audio solutions.
· Know how to integrate data from a large number of services.
· Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
· Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
· Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire services team for development.
· Mentor team members to promote engineering excellence
· 3+ years experience building production software systems
· Core Competency in object-oriented programming
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent