Description de l'offre
EC2 Foundational Technologies is the core of the cloud. One of the areas that we own is providing insight into EC2 Nitro infrastructure. The EC2 Nitro Platform was introduced at re:Invent 2017. Over the last year we have been adding new instance types to the Nitro platform. This team's service has been instrumental to providing metrics to customers running workloads on the Nitro platform.
Our team is responsible for providing data and metrics about EC2 Nitro infrastructure and customer instances running on EC2's Nitro Platform. Our service is a large-scale, distributed, big data platform for ingesting and publishing data from EC2's Nitro infrastructure. If you have a passion for designing data systems for pumping large amounts of data, this role has challenging problems to tackle.
· BS Degree in CS or other technical field, or commensurate experience.
· 3+ years of experience developing code for large-scale, multi-tiered, multi-threaded, big data, distributed software applications.
· Mastery of at least two of the following: Java, C++, Go, Python, Ruby, or Bash/Shell.
· Working knowledge of GNU/Linux system internals and system administration including network debugging.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Operationally focused and customer obsessed.