Description de l'offre
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state-of-the-art computer technologies to solve real world problems? Do you want to affect not only internal users but Retail customers worldwide? In Retail Systems, you will pave the future of Amazon Retail, enhancing how we do business and our effectiveness as a player in the global e-commerce. Amazon has risen to the top of online retail, but there is still a lot of work to be done to remain competitive and find new opportunities.
Amazon’s Vendor Systems team is building a recommendation platform to help vendors grow their business on Amazon. Our mission to provide the most relevant and timely recommendations to our vendors. Our culture is to make metrics driven decisions. We generate tons of metrics and analyze them to continuously raise the bar on our recommendations. We aggressively embrace AWS technologies like DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, Firehose, Lambda, Elastic Search, EC2, Redshift, QuickSight to continuously scale our ecosystem.
We are seeking an outstanding SDE to join our team. As a full-time SDE, you will have fun designing, prototyping and building, services, data pipelines, and awesome user experiences. We are looking for a talented, hands-on developer, who takes pride in building simple solutions for complex problems, and continuously raises the bar in coding excellence, design and development process. If you are a proactive problem solver that easily balances trade-offs between competing interests; thrive in an environment where you can give direction in order to create the optimal solution; and your solutions are technically precise and easily understood, we want to hear from you!
• 3+ years professional experience in software development and building successful production software systems
• Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, C/C++, C#)
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis)
• Candidates must have experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field