Description de l'offre
Interested in delivering Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engineering solutions for Alexa product by working closely with a team of scientists in Machine Learning (ML) space? The Amazon Alexa Speech team is a group of scientists and developers working on audio, speech and natural language solutions that revolutionize how customers interact with Amazon’s products and services. The team’s mission is to push the envelope in NLU space, in order to provide the best possible experience for our customers. Products such as Amazon Echo and Fire TVare illustrative of the user-delighting spoken language solutions Amazon is building.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
· 2+ years of experience building successful production software systems
· B.S. degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· Experience building scalable infrastructure software with a distributed systems, with a service based approach.
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces