Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building the next generation cloud based highly scalable financial systems that can handle hundreds of billions of dollars in transactions? Our challenge is to deliver software systems which accurately capture, process, and report on the huge volume of financial transactions that are generated each day as millions of customers make purchases, as thousands of Vendors and Partners are paid, as inventory moves in and out of warehouses, as commissions are calculated, and as taxes are collected in hundreds of jurisdictions worldwide.
You will design, architect and innovative technology solutions that will reduce time to market, standardize execution and scale for expansion world wide. You will be a technology visionary leader, builder, operator and play a key role in the evolution of our platform to solve the world's most complex technical challenges in Information extraction, Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, Web applications, Machine Learning, Scalability, Reliability and Security.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of software development engineering
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
· Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills