Description de l'offre
Do you want to influence the experience of millions of customers? Our team delivers solutions across the Amazon ecosystem to reduce delivery related concessions. We build solutions to ensure our customers receive the goods they order securely. As a member of this team, you will develop software to interface with Amazon's numerous backend systems that directly impact customers from checkout to delivery. Your solutions will provide recommendations and data needed to anticipate and resolve customer's questions before they are asked for our customer service agents. You will collaborate with your team to solve difficult technical problems with solutions that are testable, maintainable, and efficient. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience in computer science basics
· 3+ years of Software Development experience
· Strong software development background with fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
· Good object-oriented and coding skills (Java preferably on Linux platform)
· Good analytical skills and background with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases