Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about developing voice driven customer experiences on Mobile phones and Echo devices?
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. Come join our team and help us bring to life the next generation of mobile Alexa to our on device experience. We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering software solutions that has the potential to impact hundreds of millions customers around the world.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to own design and development of key parts of applications. You will have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
· Design and develop application software for Mobile phones and Echo devices.
· Investigate, prototype, and deliver innovative software applications.
· Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
· 2+ years of software development experience on a consumer Mobile platform using iOS.
· Masters Degree preferred.
· User interface development experience.
· Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
· Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules. Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related.
· Engineering process experience, with a full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles.