Description de l'offre
Want to work at the cutting edge of big data, analytics, and machine learning? Interested in helping customers leverage the power of Apache Spark, and other open-source distributed big data technologies to solve their data analytics needs? Come join us on the AWS Glue team!
AWS Glue is a newly launched AWS service. It is a fully managed extract, transform, and load (ETL) service that makes it easy for customers to understand their data and prepare it analytics.
Joining the AWS Glue gives you the opportunity to:
· Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
· Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize database computing in the cloud
· Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
· Work for a company that’s a recognized leader in the cloud computing space
· Be involved in the fast growing, big data space
We are looking for developers with expertise and passion for building
large-scale data-intensive systems and distributed systems. In
particular, we are looking for developers that want to work on the
next generation big data systems that will transform data management
on AWS and across the industry.
Experience with large scale data analytics, big data platforms, highly
available/fault tolerant systems, replicated data storage, and
operating complex services running in the cloud are all pluses.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
· Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
· Coding and testing complex system components
· Participating in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
· Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
· Overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
· Mentoring other engineers, defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
· 2+ years experience writing large scale systems in Python and/or Java. C/C++ is a plus.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience