Description de l'offre
Amazon Payments' vision is that every Amazon customer will pay with Amazon Payments every time and every place s/he transacts anywhere online. Our team is building secure identity verification and suspicious activity detection & prevention systems that need to scale to the exponential growth in Amazon Payments products. We support products such as Selling on Amazon, Login & Pay with Amazon, Mechanical Turk, Amazon Local Register and certain AWS products. The list is still increasing. We want our account holders to be able to easily add new products, while continually monitoring for suspicious activity. We are leveraging Machine Learning to build systems that understand our account holder's behavior, and can detect changes in that pattern. We are building systems that leverage unique storage systems such as graph database technologies. We are building on a sophisticated rules management platform to give our Compliance offers control over compliance and risk calculations.
As a software engineer in Amazon Payments Pyramid team, you will have the opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will work in an agile environment in which your code reaches a large number of customers in a matter of hours. As a leader, you will have the opportunity to define the technical road map for the new team. You will guide a team of engineers to deliver the road map. A successful candidate will bring deep technical expertise and passion to solve challenging problems that benefit customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years experience building successful production software systems.
· The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· Fluency in one more more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C+