Amazon is the biggest E-commerce company in the world, and Amazon RCX (Retail Customer Experience) team is focusing on improving the core shopping experience on 9 Amazon websites across the countries. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on Amazon websites to impact millions of Amazon customer, so far RCX CN team owns several critical features on Amazon websites and is responsible for:
· Dynamic Delivery Message: it will calculate and show a delivery estimate in real time to tell our customers when they can receive the item they want to purchase, it's a critical feature innovated by CN team and expanded to other countries.
· Image block: This feature will present product images in different ways, image is always the most important attribute of the product which gives the direct customer experience.
· Latency Improvement: For a retail website, definitely the faster, the better. It's always one big challenge for us to make the website faster and reduce the website response time.
We are looking for outstanding Software Development Engineer who combines superb technical, communication and analytical skills. As an SDE in RCX team,
· You will learn to use different Amazon technologies to build your software, such as S3, Cloud, etc.
· You will work closely with different teams located in different countries, they might come from US, India or Europe.
· You need always consider high availability and large scalability when building the software in this team because the code and system you build will serve both high throughput and capacity.
· You are highly encouraged to build an end-to-end system, that means website is only one part, you also need to build the related backend service and metrics system as well.
Remember, your valuable work will impact millions of Amazon customers, they are not just China customers!