Description de l'offre
Our team is part of the AWS Infrastructure group that owns all the System, Network and Application infrastructure globally for Amazon Corporate and AWS. We build complex multi-platform solutions that help our customers get more done whilst improving their user experience, hence our name: Customer Experience Improvement and Innovation (CXI2). We are in search of a seasoned SDE who will play a key role in determining the direction of client computing at Amazon. You will have the opportunity to design and develop services that improve productivity and enhance Amazon's ability to manage our client fleet of multiple hundreds of thousands of devices. Your passion for hands on work, problem solving, team work, and mentorship will enable you to flourish as a leader and owner at Amazon. This exciting and high impact role will involve working with a wide range of other technical and business groups within Amazon.
This role includes but is not limited to
· Build self-service applications.
· Build software to enable the adoption of AWS cloud based user applications.
· Design and build scalable reporting, capacity management, and dashboard platform.
· Make technology decisions that meet business challenges while balancing long term and short term needs.
· Deep dive on existing technical issues and provide comprehensive solutions.
· Work closely with multiple teams to achieve technical targets.
· Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years experience
· Solid proficiency in OO design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
· Knowledge of two or more operating systems such as Linux, Windows, or macOS
· Knowledge of two or more development language such as C#, Python or Swift.
· Ability to communicate with various stakeholders