Description de l'offre
Are you a Software Developer who wants to help build a strategic area within Amazon? AmazonFresh and Prime Now are pioneering businesses offering ultra-fast delivery on fresh grocery, household essentials, and the best of Amazon.com. We are seeking a talented Software Developer in our development center in New York City supporting Global Marketing, Membership, and Insights.
In this role, you will design, develop, test, and deploy innovative marketing and membership products, tools, and services. You will work with business leaders and product managers to shape these products and to develop and deliver the associated software services, infrastructure and tools to enable rapid growth of this business. The systems you will oversee include critical customer-facing applications (desktop and mobile), low latency high transaction throughput backend services, and integrations with Amazon's core e-commerce platform. This presents a significant intellectual, technical, operational and organizational challenge.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing systems, strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, Scala, Ruby, C#, etc.