Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about innovative technologies like speech and IoT? The Amazon Alexa team is looking for experienced QAE, with good understanding of testing and development for the Windows client platform, with a passion for making development teams more efficient and productive.
An individual that has the wisdom and know how to create an infrastructure to support a truly world-class product development team. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams.
· Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for the product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
· Evaluate product functionality and create automation strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
· Integrate with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
· Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
· Experience developing in a Linux environment and in utilizing virtual machines
· Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results
· Experience automating the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
· Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed tool-sets
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
· Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities among multiple teams
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 3+ years of software development and testing experience
· Programming experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as C#
· Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
· Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies