Description de l'offre
Amazon's Associates Program's success has been built on a rich selection of websites and blogs, all creating original content relevant to products sold on Amazon. With the meteoric rise of social media, a new segment has emerged – Influencers. Influencers are either famous in their own right (sports, music, movie stars) or social media stars, but they all have one thing in common – they are tastemakers with hundreds of thousands or millions of followers. Our team manages the Amazon Influencer Program, which gives influencers an easy way to refer traffic to Amazon from social media and are now looking at building a flexible and scalable solution for connecting brands with influencers.
The successful candidate will be an experienced developer of services and thrive on tackling some very hard problems. She/he will have great problem solving skills and love to code. She/he will have strong leadership qualities, great judgment, clear communication skills and a track record of delivering projects of significant impact. She/he will think globally when designing and building the software, ensuring the software is evolving in the right long term direction while bringing value to customers iteratively. She/he likes to work with a wide array of technology (services, front-end, data mining) rather than specialize in one particular area.
If that sounds like you and you meet the basic qualifications below, then you should apply for this position.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
· Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 3+ years of software development experience, including Java and/or C++.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience designing and implementing distributed systems