Description de l'offre
AWS Infrastructure Networking seeks exceptional Network Development Engineers (NDE) to join the team. Our engineers anticipate high-stake challenges, design and architect networks not allowed to fail, scale infinitely providing unrestrained growth and innovation. We support all aspects of connectivity within Amazon, between its data centers, and with the rest of the world.
To continue successful growth we need NDE's who can push platforms to their limits and bypass limitations imposed by third party software and
· Design network topologies, architectures, and services that solve for many requirements
· Design ahead of current customer's or technology needs, predict and solve for future problems
· Create and defend High Level Design (HLD)
· Influence technology roadmaps, construct and test his/her solutions
If you want to become a member of a team that makes strategic decisions daily with a great impact, unlike anyone else in the world, please apply.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· IP networking fundamentals and experience in the application of IP protocols
· Knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP (confederations and complex route reflector topologies), OSPF, MPLS, RSVP and ISIS
· Understanding and experience with Internet peering ecosystems and Internet scale traffic engineering Knowledge of and experience with major router platforms; specifically with Juniper MX, EX, and T-series platforms including all compatible processors and line cards for these platforms
· Network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Troubleshooting traffic engineering using BGP and large scale network design and maintenance