Description de l'offre
Virtual Call Center (VCC) - It is a ‘Work from Home' model for Costa Rica Customer Service. VCC associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like' environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Typically, shifts include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times overtime, based on business needs.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you're a student, we'll do our best to work around your school schedule!
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Located at Costa Rica and have citizenship or legal open condition work permit.
- Have 85% English level or higher.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Have (or be able to obtain) High Speed Internet (10 MGB upload /2MGB download or better).
- Have (or be able to obtain) a dedicated analog telephone land line (must be installed before you can start). +800 number enabled.
- Have (or be able to attain) another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes).
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 8.1 or 10, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like' environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
Computer will be provided - If you are selected, you will be shipped a headset, phone and 2 Gemalto tokens to the address provided in your application.
Please be sure to verify that the address provided is an accurate address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving it. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any).
It is under employees' discretion to purchase the equipment in any desired provider, as long as it complies with minimum requirement list. Amazon will provide a list of computer and Internet providers with discount plans for the WFH employees to purchase equipment, but they are not under any circumstance the only options that the employee can choose.
For any doubts or concerns please visit our referral policy page: https://inside.amazon.com/en/Employment/sjoassociates/Pages/SJOReferralCampaing2015.aspx#amz_section03
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet