Description de l'offre
As a Site Merchandising Intern you will support the Marketplace team to create the best customer experience. You will also help driving sales through different marketing and merchandising platforms. Attention to detail, and strong writing and editing skills are extremely important. Additionally, during your internship you will be able to improve your skills through a continuous intern project.
Your key responsibilities may include (but are not limited to the following):
· Develop website, e-mail and push campaigns.
· Ensure that pages are accurate, and up-to-date.
· Produce content that is customer-friendly, and error-free and that requires minimal copy editor intervention.
· Knowledgeable and curious about the product line you represent.
· Use best practices to support driving decisions.
· Create scalable merchandising solutions
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. As an equal opportunity employer, we also welcome students from any college and/or university, as long as the candidate is an under-grad student in Brazil and can work out of our offices located in São Paulo. Candidates are not expected to have previous work experience when applying for internships at Amazon Brazil.
· You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Administration, Advertising, Business Intelligence or similar.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specially Excel and Word.
· Strong multi-tasking skills needed to interact between multiple system applications quickly and efficiently.
· You display energy and initiative in solving problems.
· Adapt quickly to new technologies and products. Work effectively with a
· Organized and effective time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Act with personal and professional integrity at all times.
· Think creatively about projects and problems.