As a Site Merchandising Intern you will support the Marketplace team to create the best customer experience. You will also help driving sales through different marketing and merchandising platforms. Attention to detail, and strong writing and editing skills are extremely important. Additionally, during your internship you will be able to improve your skills through a continuous intern project.
Your key responsibilities may include (but are not limited to the following):
· Develop website, e-mail and push campaigns.
· Ensure that pages are accurate, and up-to-date.
· Produce content that is customer-friendly, and error-free and that requires minimal copy editor intervention.
· Knowledgeable and curious about the product line you represent.
· Use best practices to support driving decisions.
· Create scalable merchandising solutions
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. As an equal opportunity employer, we also welcome students from any college and/or university, as long as the candidate is an under-grad student in Brazil and can work out of our offices located in São Paulo. Candidates are not expected to have previous work experience when applying for internships at Amazon Brazil.