Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We have data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, and customers across all industries. We are seeking experienced Hardware Design Engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Engineering Team you'll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers. You'll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale server deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You'll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you'll be constantly looking for ways to improve your products performance, quality and cost. We're changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
In this role, you will:
· Build and manage a team of Post-Silicon Validation and Emulation Engineers.
· Develop validation methodologies and infrastructures to solve new problems
· Work with other functional teams to ensure delivery of high quality HW/SW systems to AWS data centers
· Own verification schedules and reporting of progress metrics
· Provide technical mentoring and architect validation strategies for the team.