Description de l'offre
*PLEASE NOTE* This building will be located in Spokane, WA
This is an incredibly exciting, NEW, Launch initiative for AMZL!! Come work under the 'BIG TOP!!'
Our AMZL Logistics teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but also the entire industry!!
Amazon’s transportation teams work to ensure the delivery of packages globally for our customers around the world. On its busiest day, Cyber Monday, Amazon customers around the world have ordered more than 400 items per second and the transportation teams play a critical role ensuring packages make it to customers’ doors on-time and in great condition. Whether its items large or small, we find solutions to make sure we are delivering on our promise for customers.
Our Shift Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of an Amazon Delivery Station (24/7 last-mile carrier site) which includes inbound, outbound and sortation operations. Delivery Stations represent the last leg of our delivery network. Customer packages travel from our Fulfillment Centers to regional Sort Centers and finally end up at our local Delivery Stations where packages are sorted and dispatched directly to the customer via delivery service providers (couriers).
Shift Managers will actively engage with site and regional operations leadership to implement new operational improvements and new services. We expect our managers to continually identify ways to improve our operations.
Key Job Duties
· Oversee the delivery of Amazon orders to customers
· Build, optimize, and assign delivery routes on your shift
· Communicate with and respond to Amazon Customer Service associates on delivery exceptions and requests
· Support Amazon operations leadership team in daily operations management of the delivery station, including route assignment, leading meetings, and communicating with internal and external suppliers
· Troubleshoot problems through to resolution, escalating as necessary
· Review and update SOPs as required
· Participate in Lean/Kaizen, Black Belt, and other Operational Excellence initiatives
· Ensure compliance throughout the site to global process standards and work on continuous improvement initiatives
· A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
· Direct management experience for employees and their performance; **this is an essential basic qualification for consideration**
· Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays