Description de l'offre
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
You will optimize and maintain firmware to support real-time, robotic operations. You will work closely with hardware and manufacturing to develop and maintain control and safety systems, test platforms, and embedded technologies for existing systems as well as participating in developing new platforms.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer or other engineering discipline, ideally with formal training or experience in embedded development or robotics
· Willing to consider a recent graduate
· Hands-on experience developing in embedded operating systems, kernel development, or device drivers, especially in a robotics environment
· Low level system experience with Linux, including device drivers and multicore and/or multi-processor systems
· Experience diagnosing and debugging complex, distributed system issues, and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve difficult problems
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several issues at a time
· Demonstrable skills in developing testable code, test fixtures, and supporting a test-driven architecture
· Must be comfortable working with existing code, finding issues and making surgical fixes
· Experience with embedded test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, bus analyzers, in-circuit emulators, and logic analyzers
· Proficient oral and written communications skills and collaborates well in a team environment