Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
FBA(Fulfillment by Amazon) is building new and innovative tools to allow our worldwide network of sellers to connect with customers around the globe. The high-performing business is expanding, and requires strong finance leadership to drive the right investments in this exciting space.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager within the FBA finance team supporting the core business teams. This person will be primarily responsible for business planning, forecasting activities, and business partnering. This person will also partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership to this high-growth business. This role will identify best practices and lead quarterly and annual planning exercises. This person will also lead variance analysis for monthly and quarterly business reviews as well as execute ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
· · BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
· Finance Leader/Manager or equivalent with experience leading a team, along with 5+ years of relevant work experience
· 2+ years' experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
· 2+ years' experience with Excel advanced functions (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
· General understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles