Description de l'offre
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
· English reading / writing
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Ability to understand test cases and execute them
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience